Faculty of Management Sciences
"To be the institute of First Choice & to bring to the world more innovative, productive and ground breaking minds who can lead and best manage the organizations"
Today's changing socio-business environment and increasing globalization have created an international community demanding global management. In this context, the aim of Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS) is to provide students with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will help them begin their career anywhere in the world and to ensure that they will have the education to meet their goals and become leaders in their own field. To achieve this, the program provides students with a broad and thorough knowledge of the main features of organization management and current comprehensive analysis of management theory and practices, and promotes students understanding with applied innovative learning and teaching practices. Within this context, students get familiar with both the theoretical background and the practical techniques of Business Administration.
Aims & Objectives:
- To introduce and familiarize students with a broad range of Business Administration disciplines and functions.
- To familiarize students with a wide range of problem-solving techniques used in the business decision-making process.
- To expose and require students to carry out hands-on research within the program.
- To develop communication skills facilitating perception, analysis and diagnosis of business situations and enhance the required ability in tackling them.
- To provide students with the means to understand and foresee future developments of business organizations within and outside of Pakistan.
- To foster a culture of innovative, entrepreneurial and integrative thinking among students.
Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS) is continually establishing strong links with the industry in order to facilitate its students for seeking internships and getting industrial projects. MOUs have been signed with the following organizations to facilitate internship and project opportunities for its students:
- Institute of Bankers of Pakistan
- Pakistan Railway Hospital
- Islamic International Medical Complex
- Islamic International Dental Hospital
- Hearts International Hospital
- Ras Al Khaimah College of Dental Sciences, UAE
- Pakistan Accumulators Limited
Professional Capacity Building Courses:
In addition to the degree programs, FMS also offers a number of professional capacity building courses for working professionals in the business industry across Pakistan. These include short courses, workshops, seminars and customized post-graduate diplomas (PGD) in these industries: International Business, Legal Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, Tourism Management, Advertising Agencies, FMCGs, IT companies, Banking, Finance,
Consultancy, Consumer Durable Companies and several others.