• S. Khalid, Muhammad Farhan Shafique, “Exact synthesis design theory of analogue broadband bandpass filter”, Microelectronics Journal 64 (2017): 53-59.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, L. Y. Cheong, “A novel synthesis procedure for ultra wideband (UWB) bandpass filters”, Progress in electromagnetic research, PIER vol. 141, 249-266, 2013.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, L. Y. Cheong, “Optimum filter synthesis procedure for ultra-wideband bandpass filter using step-impedance resonator”, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
28.8 (2014): 943-955.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, L. Y. Cheong, “Synthesis design of UWB bandpass filter using multiple resonances resonator (MRR)”, Electronics Letters 50.24 (2014): 1851-1853.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, and L. Y. Cheong, “Synthesis and design of four pole Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) bandpass filter (BPF) employing multi- mode resonators (MMR)”, International Microwave
Symposium Digest, Montreal, QC, Canada, June 2012.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, “Highly selective, compact ultra-wide band bandpass filter using a novel multiple resonances resonator (MRR)”, International Microwave Symposium Digest, Seattle, USA,
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, L. Y. Cheong,“A novel design technique for ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filter using step Impedance resonators (SIR)”, IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Applied electromagnetic
(APACE 2012), December 11 - 13, 2012, Melaka, Malaysia.
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen,“Analysis of ultra-wide bandpass filter” National Postgraduate Conference (NPC), 2011, Malaysia.
• S. Q. Ali, V. Jeoti, S. Khalid, “Sleep apnea detection from heart rate variability data using a DWPT based technique”, 4th International Conference on Intelligent and Advanced Systems (ICIAS), 2012,
• S. Khalid, W. P. Wen, and L. Y. Cheong, “Design of Highly Selective Ultra-Wideband Bandpass Filter Using Multiple Resonance Resonator”, IEEE RFM conference, 2013, Penang, Malaysia.
• S. Khalid, “Design of highly selective ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filter using step impedance resonator and parallel coupled lines”, IEEE Symposium on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering
(RAEE), 2015, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Submitted Research Papers
• S. Q. Ali, S. Khalid, B. B. Samir “A Novel technique to diagnose sleep apnea in suspected patients using their ECG Data”, Submitted in Biomedical Signal Processing and Control.
• S. Khalid, “Matched bandstop filter for interference mitigation on FSOs and FPSOs”, Submitted in electronics letters.
• Sohail Khalid and Wong Peng Wen, “Multiple Resonance Resonator (MRR)” Malaysia 2015 (Filed PI 2014701104).