1. Safdar Hussain Shaheen, Muhammad Yousaf, "Source Specific Centralized Secure Multicast Scheme based on IPSec", In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Information Assurance and Cyber Security (CIACS-2015), Rawalpindi, Pakistan, December 18, 2015.
2. Tariq Saraj, Abdul hanan, Muhammad Sajad Akbar, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum, Mudassir Tufail, "IPv6 Tunneling Protocols: Mathematical and Testbed Setup Performance Analysis", In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Information Assurance and Cyber Security (CIACS-2015), Rawalpindi, December 18, 2015.
3. Safdar Hussain Shaheen, Muhammad Yousaf, Muhammad Younas Majeed, "Comparative Analysis of Internet Key Exchange Protocols", In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICICT-2015), Karachi, Pakistan, December 12-13, 2015.
4. Syed Muhammad Sajjad, Safdar Hussain Bouk, Muhammad Yousaf, "Neighbor Node Trust based Intrusion Detection System for WSN", In Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN-2015), Berlin, Germany, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, Volume 63, Pages 183-188, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2015.08.331, September 27-30, 2015.
5. Safdar Hussain Shaheen, Muhammad Yousaf, "Structure Analysis of DTLS and its use to secure multicast Communication", The 12th IEEE International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT-2014), Islamabad, Pakistan, Pages 165-169, ISBN: 978-1-4799-7504-4, DOI: 10.1109/FIT.2014.39, December 17-19, 2014.
6. Umer Waqas, Shazia Afzal, Mubeen Akhtar Mir, Muhammad Yousaf, "Generation of AES like S-boxes by Replacing Affine Matrix", The 12th IEEE International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), Islamabad, Pakistan, Pages 159-164, ISBN: 978-1-4799-7504-4, DOI: 10.1109/FIT.2014.38, December 17-19, 2014.
7. Tayyaba Zeb, Abdul Ghafoor, Awais Shibli, Muhammad Yousaf, "A Secure Architecture for Inter-Cloud Virtual Machine Migration", The 10th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm-2014), Beijing, China, Springer LNICST, Volume 152, ISBN: 978-3-319-23829-6, Pages 24-35, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-23829-6_2, September 24-26, 2014.
8. Syed Muhammad Sajjad, Muhammad Yousaf, "Security Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 MAC in the Context of Internet of Things (IoT)", In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Information Assurance and Cyber Security (CIACS-2014), Rawalpindi, Pakistan, Pages 9-14, ISBN: 978-1-4799-5851-1, DOI: 10.1109/CIACS.2014.6861324, June 12-13, 2014.
9. Tariq Saraj, Muhammad Yousaf, Sajjad Akbar, Amir Qayyum, Mudassir Tufail, "ISP Independent Architecture (IIA) for IPv6 Packet Traversing and Inter-connectivity over Hybrid (IPv4/IPv6) Internet", The 4th International Symposium on Frontiers in Ambient and Mobile Systems (FAMS-2014) in conjunction with ANT-2014, Hasselt, Belgium, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, Volume 32, Pages 973–978, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2014.05.520, June 2-5, 2014.
10. Muhammad Sajjad Akbar, Muhammad Saleem Khan, Kishwer Abdul Khaliq, Amir Qayyum, Muhammad Yousaf, "Evaluation of IEEE 802.11n for Multimedia Application in VANET", The 4th International Symposium on Frontiers in Ambient and Mobile Systems (FAMS-2014) in conjunction with ANT-2014, Hasselt, Belgium, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, Volume 32, Pages 953–958, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2014.05.517, June 2-5, 2014.
11. Sheneela Naz, Tariq Saraj, Muhammad Sajjad Akbar, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum, Mudassir Tufail, "Performance Analysis of IPv6 QoS for Multimedia Applications Using Real Testbed", The 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014), Hasselt, Belgium, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, Volume 32, Pages 182-189, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs. 2014.05.413, June 2-5, 2014.
12. Peer Azmat Shah, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum and Halabi. B. Hasbullah, "Performance Comparison of End-to-End Mobility Management Protocols for TCP", Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA), ISSN: 1084-8045, Volume 35, Issue 6, pp. 1657-1673, DOI: 10.1016/j.jnca.2012.05.002, November 2012.
13. M. Yousaf, A. Qayyum and S. A. Malik, "An Architecture for Exploiting Multihoming in Mobile Devices for Vertical Handovers & Bandwidth Aggregation", Springer Wireless Personal Communications (WPC) Journal, ISSN: 0929-6212, Volume 66, Issue 1, pp. 57-79, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-011-0326-3, September 2012.
14. Peer Azmat Shah, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum, Halabi B Hasbullah "Effectiveness of Multi-homing and Parallel Transmission during and after the Vertical Handover", In proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer & Information Sciences (ICCIS 2012), World Congress on Engineering, Science & Technology (ESTCON 2012), Kualalumpur, Malaysia, Pages 625-629, ISBN: 978-1-4673-1937-9, DOI: 10.1109/ICCISci.2012.6297105, June 12-14, 2012.
15. Sadaf Yasmin, Muhammad Yousaf, and Amir Qayyum, "Security Issues Related with DNS Dynamic Updates for Mobile Nodes: A Survey", In proceedings of ACM International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT-10), Islamabad, Pakistan, ISBN: 978-1-4503-0342-2, DOI: 10.1145/ 1943628.1943645, December 21-23, 2010.
16. E. Elahi, M. Yousaf, A. Sheikh, M. M. Rehan, O. M. Chughtai, and A. Qayyum, "On the Implementation of End-to-End Mobility Management Framework (EMF)", In proceedings of 6th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing (WiMob 2010), Niagra Falls, Canada, Pages 458-465, ISBN: 978-1-4244-7743-2, DOI: 10.1109/WIMOB.2010.5645028, October 11-13, 2010.
17. Peer Azmat Shah, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum, and Shahzad A. Malik, "An Analysis of Service Disruption Time for TCP Applications using End-to-End Mobility Management Protocols", In proceedings of 7th ACM International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia (MoMM 2009, ERPAS), KL, Malaysia, Pages 360-364, ISBN: 978-1-60558-659-5, DOI: 10.1145/1821748.1821817, December 14-16, 2009.
18. Hafiz Muhammad Omer Chughtai, Shahzad A. Malik, and Muhammad Yousaf, "Performance Evaluation of Transport Layer Protocols for Video Traffic over WiMAX", In proceedings of 13th IEEE International Multitopic Conference 2009 (INMIC 2009), Islamabad, ISBN: 978-1-4244-4872-2, DOI: 10.1109/INMIC.2009.5383117, December 14–15, 2009.
19. M. Yousaf, Sohail Bhatti, Maaz Rehan, A. Qayyum, and S. A. Malik, "An Intelligent Prediction Model for Generating LGD Trigger of IEEE 802.21 MIH", In proceedings of 2009 International Conference on Intelligent Computing (ICIC 2009), Ulsan, Korea, Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences (LNCS), Volume 5754/2009, Pages 413-422, Print ISBN: 978-3-642-04069-6, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-04070-2_47, September 16–19, 2009.
20. Maaz Rehan, Muhammad Yousaf, Amir Qayyum, and Shahzad Malik, "A Crosslayer User Centric Vertical Handover Decision Approach based on MIH Local Triggers", In proceedings of Second Joint IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC’2009), Gdańsk, Poland, Springer Wireless and Mobile Networking series, Volume 308/2009, Pages 359-369, Print ISBN: 978-3-642-03840-2, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-03841-9_3, September 9-11, 2009.
21. Shah, P.A. Yousaf, M. ,"End-to-end mobility management solutions for TCP: An analysis", In proceedings of IEEE 11th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2008), Khulna, Bangladesh, Pages 696-701, ISBN: 978-1-4244-2135-0, DOI: 10.1109/ICCITECHN.2008.4803068, December 24-27, 2008.
22. Yousaf, M. Qayyum, A. ,"On End-to-End Mobility Management in 4G Heterogeneous Wireless Networks", In proceedings of IEEE International Networking and Communications Conference (INCC 2008), Lahore, Pakistan, Pages 118-123, ISBN: 978-1-4244-2151-0, DOI: 10.1109/INCC.2008.4562703, May 1-3, 2008.