13th Convocation will be held on 17th of November 2018 at Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad. Graduates of Fall-2017 and Spring-2018 (Summer-18 included) are requested to get clearance and submit registration form of Convocation along with final Transcript.
Last Date for Convocation Registration is September 30, 2018
On successful completion of a degree program, University issued a “Degree” and honored in a university convocation ceremony. This ceremony held annually for fresh graduates. Different distinguished guests addresses the students and advise them about their practical professional life.
Last date for clearance and applying transcript is September 10, 2018.
Last Date for Clearance is Extended to September 14, 2018.
Student is required to complete following process to join convocation;
1. Clearance: Every student has to clear his/her all dues relating to finance, library, and laboratory. Student can get clearance form from F&D and submit it for getting transcript to SSD along required documents.
2. Transcript: Transcript application will be processed to Exams department through SSD. University registration is mandatory for getting transcript.
3. Degree: Transcript is mandatory for getting Degree from Exams department along other required documents.
4. Gold Medals: Students who secured outstanding results in their batch in defined time of degree completion are awarded through gold medal in convocation.
5. Full Dress rehearsal will be conducted on 16th November 2018. Convocation Passes will be issued on rehearsal. So, presence of all graduates is mandatory
Feel Free to contact Student Services Department in case of any query at
Student Services (I-14 main Campus)
051-8446000-8 Ext. 323
Student Services (G-7 Campus)
051-2891835 Ext. 1149
Student Services (Al-Mizan Campus)
Student Services (WISH Campus)