General Rules for Scholarships / Financial Assistance:
- Students of institutions affiliated to Riphah International University are not eligible for any scholarship/assistance ships.
- To be considered for award of scholarship/assistance ship there should be no dues outstanding against the respective student applying for scholarship/assistance ship.
- Each Riphah Student is eligible for the award of scholarship/assistance ship in one scheme.
- Scholarship/Assistance ship is not applicable to courses/semester/terms repeated by the student.
- Students of 1st. term & students admitted on special/reserved seats are not eligible for assistance ship under “Mawakhat” scheme.
- Once FA Committee has given any decision it cannot be reviewed or reconsidered in that particular semester/term. University has the discretion to revise its rules and regulations as deemed necessary by the authorities from time to time.
Application for Financial Assistance:
- A student seeking financial assistance has to apply for on a prescribed application form. Forms are available in Student Service or Finance Department
- Applications for financial assistance are entertained if submitted within the first two weeks of course registration of respective term along with 50% dues.
- Applications must be signed by the parents/guardian of student enclosed with reliable proof of financial constraints & academic performance. The concerned student is communicated about the outcome of their applications in due course of time. In case assistance ship is approved remaining amount has to be deposited within fifteen days.