This program is the flagship of the department. It is a one year full time program. It aims to train clinical psychologists to acquire professional skills like assessment, management by using different therapeutic interventions and clinical research. The trainees are required to develop these skills in working with special educational settings to deal with the behavioral and emotional difficulties of children, adults and old psychiatric Patients.
- To impart knowledge, skills and training in Clinical psychology.
- To provide trained and Clinical Psychologist.
- To enhance the scope for the young Clinical Psychologists
- To appreciate the upcoming research contributions.
- Government and Private Sector Jobs in health, Education and Special Education Department..
- Working in Private Clinics as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Placements in NGOs.
- Counseling Psychologists in Educational Institutions and private sectors.
- Teaching of Behavioral Sciences.
- Government and Private Hospitals and Medical Colleges.
- Department of Psychiatry in the Government and Private Hospitals.
- Children Hospitals, to work as a Child Psychologists.
- Placements in police, prisons, rescue 1122, atomic energy commission, forensic department and other forces.