- The Riphah Academy of Research and Education (RARE) endeavors to, generate, promote, coordinate and sustain world-class research and educational initiatives in all areas of learning and knowledge in accordance with the principles and ethical values of Islam, in order to play leadership role in comprehensive development of the country, Ummah and the world.
- Seeking excellence in advancing research culture and disseminating knowledge and development of best learning practices in order to produce enlightened and holistic human personality required to meet contemporary needs of the society.
- The RARE is dedicated to inculcate culture of conducting quality research, scientific investigation in various branches of knowledge and grooming of researchers, educationists and scientific investigation with internalization and integration of Islamic ethical values and norms in its research, graduate, undergraduate programmes.
- It is also responsible for quality assurance in research, curriculum development, strategies for teaching & learning in line with the vision of the University. The RARE is also responsible to initiate, pursue and coordinate academic activities at national and international levels.
Grooming of researchers and educationists while focusing on scientific investigation with internalization and integration of Islamic ethical values and norms in its all faculty research programmes.
Quality assurance in research, curriculum development, strategies for teaching & learning in line with the vision of the University.
Initiating, pursuing and coordinating academic activities at national and international levels.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying areas in different faculties where needs for improved professional excellence exist
- Assisting in identifying motivated faculty members who think differently and are interested to develop and execute faculty development programmes in their respective faculties
- Assisting in developing high quality human resource that could assume leadership role in their respective fields
- Helping to meet quality assurance parameters in research, education and scholarship leading to enhance university stature
- Promoting to teaching and learning in a challenging and creative environment
- Training faculty to write grant proposal for raising funds from extramural sources
- Seeking to develop alliances and partnerships at national and international level in identified fields for educational planning, curriculum development, learning and teaching strategies and assessment methods
- Follow up of existing MoUs, if mutually agreeable, and identify new and potential understandings.
- Recommending grants for educational events like conferences, seminars, workshops and courses etc.
- Recommending Awards for educational accomplishments.