Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (RIPS) is functioning under the umbrella of Riphah International University - a chartered “W” Category University by the Federal Government and recognized by the Higher Education Commission. The Institute has already been inspected for affiliation by the Pakistan Pharmacy Council. The institute is housed in a purpose-built dedicated campus. RIPS has 14 Labs, 5 Lecture Halls an auditorium and Conference room. All the laboratories are fully equipped with the latest equipment for conducting practical as well as research work. The Labs, Lecture Halls and Seminar Library, auditorium and Conference room are all air conditioned while the Lecture Halls are fully equipped with multimedia system/overhead projectors and sound system. RIPS has a strong Faculty of 30 highly qualified and experienced academicians including 5 Ph.D.’s. besides 8 visiting faculty members. RIPS has two libraries, the Main library and the Seminar library which maintains a Book Bank providing text books to all the students.
- To develop human resources in the field of Pharmacy who can respond to the present as well as future needs of the society at home and abroad with an ethical orientation.
- To have collaborative research interaction with universities and research institutions in Pakistan and also abroad.
Aim & Objectivs
- To provide quality education to produce pharmacists who with required skills and knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sciences and to provide effective and efficient health care services to the community, hospitals, industry and the government.
- To create facilities for conduct of bio-availability and bio-equivalence studies in order to improve quality of drugs in the country.
- To do research on Herbal/Traditional medicine for development of novel therapeutic agents and Quality Control of Herbal drugs.
- To conduct training courses for the Pharmaceutical professionals to update their skill and knowledge.
Student 3rd Semester
I take pride to have enrolled myself in this institute where international standards undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Doctor of Pharmacy are offered under a highly qualified faculty.