Annual Based Programs:
|Program||Tuition Fee||Registration Fee||W.Tax||Total Fee|
|International Foundation Year||£3275||£1000||£225*||£4500|
|International Year ONE||£3275||£1000||£225*||£4500|
Application fee of Rs 1,000 is charged per student inaddition to above fee charges.
Fee Payment Policies
- The Registration & Application fee* is non-refundable.
- If admission is offered, £1000 (non-refundable) becomes payable for confirmation of seat.
- The remaining amount becomes payable as soon as the results are available.
- A student may not be allowed to attend classes or sit for examinations if the fee is not paid.
- The fee structure and policies may be revised without prior notice.
*5% Withholding advance Tax is applicable on all NCUK fees from 2015.
Fee Refund Policies
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- In case of extraordinary circumstances such as serious illness or disability, a partial refund is possible provided documentary evidence is accepted.
- All requests for a refund should be submitted in writing (with supporting documentation).
- No refund is possible once the courses have commenced despite illness or disability.
* for further information please contact NCUK Team