Following dress code must be strictly observed. Students violating the dress code will be fined, marked absent and may even be referred to the Proctorial Board for more severe punishment.
• White shirt with full sleeves and collar with front pocket
• Steel grey dress pant
• Maroon Neck Tie
• Black Shoes (Oxford)
• Black Socks
• White band collar qamees with full sleeves no slits. Qamees length should extend 2 inches below the knees.
• Black closed shoes
• Black socks
• Maroon scarf of specified size to fully cover the head, neck and body.
• Swan white shalwar In addition to this, girls can wear Abaya that may be white/black.
• Maroon band collar qamees from 3rd Year onwards.
Both male and female students should wear maroon Sweater and /or maroon single breast blazer.
Both male and female should wear white coat. It should be:
• Stitched loosely
• 2 inches extended below the knee
• Three buttons, two side pockets and one chest pocket on the left.
• The head scarf is mandatory for female students and it should cover their head, hair, neck and figure properly.
• Female students should wear full sleeve shirts without slits in sleeves
• Any color, other than the color prescribed for qamees, scarf, shirts, trousers, tie, footwear socks etc. is not allowed.
• Tight fitting, V-neck, fancy or trendy shalwars, embroidery or any other ornamental work is strictly forbidden.
• Baggy pants, jeans, tights, jackets and joggers are not allowed.