Developing the leaders of tomorrow who have the capability to proactively lead the changing business dynamics
Today's changing socio-business environment and increasing globalization have created an international community demanding global management. In this context, the aim of Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS) is to provide students with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will help them begin their career anywhere in the world and to ensure that they will have the education to meet their goals and become leaders in their own field. To achieve this, the program provides students with a broad and thorough knowledge of the main features of organization management and current comprehensive analysis of management theory and practices and promotes students understanding with applied innovative learning and teaching practices. Within this context, students get familiar with both the theoretical background and the practical techniques of Business Administration.
Vision of Business School:
Faculty of Management Sciences aspires to be the leading northern region business school progressing in teaching philosophy, research, solving industry problems and improving society’s well-being by producing entrepreneurs and leaders having strong Islamic ethical values.
Mission of Business School:
The mission of faculty of management sciences is to exhibit excellence in teaching and research for our undergraduate and graduate students with an emphasis on Islamic ethical values, integrity, social responsibility and entrepreneurial spirit along with continuous learning. Faculty of management sciences upholds its commitment to creating an open and flexible environment for attracting and retaining competent faculty and staff. Promoting and supporting faculty research, consultancy, students’ field projects, industry liaison, community projects, entrepreneurial initiatives, Islamic ethics training, and workshops is our top priority.
Aims & Objectives:
- To introduce and familiarize students with a broad range of Business Administration disciplines and functions.
- To familiarize students with a wide range of problem-solving techniques used in the business decision-making process.
- To expose and require students to carry out hands-on research within the program.
- To develop communication skills facilitating perception, analysis, and diagnosis of business situations and enhance the required ability in tackling them.
- To provide students with the means to understand and foresee future developments of business organizations within and outside of Pakistan.
- To foster a culture of innovative, entrepreneurial and integrative thinking among students.