Islamic International Dental College & Hospital was established in year 2001 to contribute the community needs of Rawalpindi / Islamabad and the surrounding areas of Pakistan in the field of dentistry. The college started as a dental section of Islamic International Medical College with 50 admissions annually and it became an independent college later in the year 2006. The college is now accredited by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) for 75 admissions per year. The degree is awarded by Riphah International University, Islamabad.
First batch of BDS students graduated in 2005 and till today 12 batches have been graduated. Our students are working nationally and all around the globe. In the beginning college started as part of medical college at Almizan Building, 274- Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi, and now it is located in its exclusive building at 7th Avenue, G-7/4, Islamabad. Apart from being a fully equipped dental hospital, it is associated with 150-bedded tertiary care medical complex providing state of the art health facility. Islamic International Dental College & Hospital is offering undergraduate four years program Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), followed by one year house job.
In addition to the undergraduate courses, IIDC offers postgraduate courses in the departments of Orthodontics, Operative Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Prosthodontics accredited by College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. IIDC offers MDS program in Orthodontics, Operative Dentistry and M. Phil Dental Material recognized by HEC and PM & DC.
• IIDC is recognized by PM&DC for 75 students annually.
• Twelve batches of IIDC have already graduated and are registered with PM & DC.
• IIDC-H is recognized for house job for its own graduates.
• It is recognized for training by the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan for FCPS Part II in Orthodontics, Operative Dentistry, OMFS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) and Prosthodontics.
• IIDC is listed in WHO directory of accredited medical schools & universities.