- This event has passed.
4th UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH GALA
Guidelines for abstract submission
One inch margin on all sides
Portrait layout (A4)
250 – 300 words maximum
Components of an abstract
- Title of the study; 10-15 words
- Names of Principal investigator and Co-Investigators should be beneath the title.
- Background information; Why is your work important? Does it fill any gaps in knowledge or research? What is the context?
- Purpose: What are the objectives? You may include a short statement of your hypothesis.
- Objective(s); Brief and numbered, if more than one
- Methods; Study design, setting & duration, sampling technique, data collection procedure, and statistical analysis.
- Results: Main findings with their statistical significance (tables, graphs, pictures, etc. should not be included).
- Conclusion; should be linked with objectives.
- Keywords; 3 to 7 keywords
Last date of abstract submission: 10th August 2021
Please click the below links for further details: