Please Note: (References in the security form must be other than blood relatives)
14th Convocation will be held on November 22, 2019 at Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad. Graduates of Fall-2018 and Spring-2019 (Summer-19 included) are requested to get clearance and submit registration form of Convocation along with final Transcript.
Last Date for Convocation Registration is EXTENDED to September 20, 2019
(Online registration and Hard Copy of Security Forms for each graduate is mandatory)
Link for online registration:
Last Date for online registration is September 20, 2019
On successful completion of a degree program, University issued a “Degree” and honored in a university convocation ceremony. This ceremony held annually for fresh graduates. Different distinguished guests addresses the students and advise them about their practical professional life.
Student is required to complete following process to join convocation;
1. Clearance: Every student has to clear his/her all dues relating to finance, library, and laboratory. Student can get clearance form from F&D and submit it for getting transcript to SSD along required documents.
Last Date to get clearance from all departments and applying for final transcript at Examination is September 10, 2019.
2. Transcript: Transcript application will be processed to Exams department through SSD. University registration is mandatory for getting transcript.
Last date to apply for transcript is September 10, 2019.
3. Degree: Transcript is mandatory for getting Degree from Exams department along other required documents.
4. Gold Medals: Students who secured outstanding results in their batch in defined time of degree completion are awarded through gold medal in convocation.
5. Full Dress rehearsal will be conducted on November 22, 2019. Presence of all graduates is mandatory.
Entry Pass for Convocation day will be issued to all graduated on rehearsal day.
6. Online Registration form: Last Date for online registration is September 18, 2019.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration will be cancelled if no record found in online registration.
Feel Free to contact Student Services Department in case of any query at
Email: [email protected]
Student Services (I-14 main Campus)
051-8446000-8 Ext. 323
Mr. Atyab Ahmed 03225106677
Mr. Ahsan Danish 03225106688
Student Services (G-7 Campus)
051-2891835 Ext. 1149
Mr. Mubeen Awan 03225106622
Student Services (Al-Mizan Campus)
Ms. Javaria Mustafa 03225106644
Mr. Waseem Sajjad 03225106699