Established in 2011, the Child Development Centre is a local, non-profit organization dedicated to providing Detection and Intervention Services to children in the Twin Cities area.CDC was set up to provide child-centered and evidence-based detection and intervention for children with developmental delays and disorders.Our team of qualified professional experts provides a wide array of services, including developmental screenings, identification of delays, and specialized educational instruction, with the objective of integrating every child into the mainstream education system.
We will help every child to have a happy, fulfilling, and independent life”
- Qualified Speech-Language Pathologists and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Qualified Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Qualified Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Early Childhood Education Teachers and Assistant Teachers
- Support Staff including Aayas for childcare support