MBBS, BDS Admission Requirements
- Entry test of Provincial authority acceptable & mandatory.
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal; admissions.riphah.edu.pk (By hand applications are not acceptable, Incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application processing fee of Rs. 2000/- (in person) or Rs. 2100/- (by courier in favour of IIMCT) can be submitted in any of our Admission Offices.
- You can also update your submitted application from the admission portal (admissions.riphah.edu.pk).
- Admissions will be based on: (Weightage as per the rules set by PM&DC)
- Matric or equivalent 10.00%
- Intermediate or equivalent 40.00%
- Provincial Government's Entry test 50%
- SAT II score minimum 550 (for foreign students only).
- TOEFL or IELT score 500 and 5.5 respectively or NUML certificate.
- Verified Hafiz Quran and NCC credit as per Government rules.
Minimum Academic Requirements:
- F.Sc or IBCC equivalence 60%.
- Foreign education system (e.g. A Level) three science subjects out of which two must be Biology and Chemistry with 60% marks in each and it should have the equivalence from IBCC.
- No minimum/maximum age limit
Overseas (Foreign) Self Finance seats:
- Not without entry test or SAT II.
- Pakistani National having passed equivalent examination from a foreign system (such as A Levels).
- Foreigners and Pakistanis of dual Nationality irrespective of place of premedical study.
- Pakistani students studied abroad and examined by Pakistani Board abroad (Federal Board examinations in other countries).
(Admissions in MBBS and BDS for Year 2015 are now closed).
|All other programs:
The admission procedure is as follows:
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal; admissions.riphah.edu.pk(by hand applications are not acceptable, incomplete applications will not be considered). Make sure to attach your recent photograph and necessary documents (scanned copies) in the online form.
- Submit your application processing fee of Rs. 1000 in any of our Admission Offices.
- If you cannot visit any of our campuses, send a bank draft (from any bank) of Rs. 1060/- in the name of Riphah International University.
- The applicant will be required to sign an undertaking on a Stamp Paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will abide by the rules and regulations of the university. Specimen of the undertaking will be provided at the time of Admission.
- The Admission Test is held at the Riphah International University Campus.
- The duration of the Admission Test shall be about 01 to 02 hours.
- Applicants should reach the campus on the date and time specified on the Admit Card
- Late comers will not be allowed to take the test.
- Applicants should not bring anything to the Test Center except their Admit Cards
- No applicant will be allowed to take the Test without an endorsed Admit Card.
- Use of calculators is not allowed in the Test.
- The selection is based on the performance of the applicant in the Admission Test/Interview and previous academic performance.
- All admissions are on merit and there are no reserved seats for any group or individuals
Announcements of Selected Candidates
- Roll Numbers of the selected applicants shall be posted on the University's web site www.riphah.edu.pk. Additionally, a list will also be displayed on the notice board of the campus. The selected applicants shall also be intimated about their selection at the postal addresses through courier.
- The selected applicants will be required to deposit fee and complete all admission formalities by the specified date, failing which their offer of admission will stand cancelled. The vacancy shall then be filled by the next applicant in the merit list.
Confirmation of Admission:
Admission allowed on the basis of Admission Test (provisional) and shall be confirmed after receiving proof of qualifying the academic requirements including the passing of the Intermediate or equivalent examination and as prescribed by the accreditation bodies like HEC, PEC, PMDC etc.
If a provisionally selected applicant fails in the Intermediate (or equivalent examination), then admission of that student will be suspended. Such students must qualify the eligibility criteria within a year, failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.
Cancellation of Admission:
If a student is involved in any undesirable or illegal activity, then the University reserves the right to cancel the admission of that student. Moreover, the University reserves the right to cancel admission of any student at any time, if it is found that he/she has submitted false information/documents.
Orientation of Students:
- Students will report at the Student Services Office on joining the university on the first day
- Student Services Officer will get the Registration form filled by the student and ask for the requisite documents for Registration and university I.D. Cards.
- Having fulfilled all the requirements, the student will be issued registration numbers and clearance to join the classes.