- PhD Pharm. Chemistry
- PhD Computing
- PhD Management Sciences
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Physics
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Physiology
- PhD Pathology
- PhD Pharmacology
- PhD Bio Chemistry
- PhD Pharmaceutics
- PhD Physical Therapy
- PhD Speech Language Pathology/therapy
Yes, there are various scholarships offered at Riphah. The list is as under:
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Talent Hunt Scholarships
- Ta'meer Scholarship
- Salam Scholarship
- Musabiqat Scholarship
- Mumtaz Scholarship
- Usra Assistanceship
- Zulfiqar Assistanceship
- Riphah Assistanceship
- Mawakhat Assistanceship
- Wali Assistanceship
- Ammal Assistanceship
- Assistantship for nominees of Al Mizan Foundation
- Assistantship for nominees of Pakistan Railways
- Electrical Engineering: Matric / O level / Equivalent qualification (Science Group) and FSc / A level / equivalent qualification (Pre-Engineering Group) with minimum 60% marks.
- Bio Medical Engineering: Matric / O level / Equivalent qualification (Science Group) and FSc / A level / equivalent qualification (Pre-Engineering Group/ Pre-Medical Group) with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates with Diploma (DAE) in Electrical/Electronic with Minimum 60% can also apply
A minimum of 45% marks in intermediate (FSc/A-Levels or Equivalent).
Matric / O level / Equivalent qualification (Science Group) and FSc / A level / equivalent qualification (Pre-Medical Group) with minimum 60% marks. Candidate is required to take entrance test conducted by Provincial Authority (UHS/ETEA etc.). NTS under FMDC accepted for medical program.
Yes, you can apply for multiple programmes. The admission form contains list of all the available programmes. You can apply for 3 programmes at the max; in case you didn't get admission in the 1st priority program, then your application will be automatically routed to the 2nd opted program.
Yes, you can apply for multiple medical programs without paying the additional admission processing fee.
- Non Medical: You have to apply as an open merit candidate
- Medical Programs: Yes, you can apply for admission against seats reserved for international students by submitting an IBCC equivalence of your intermediate result, and SAT-II score. Check IBCC details here .
Submission of only O&A level grade / mark sheets will not serve the purpose. Equivalence certificates duly issued by IBCC, Pakistan are necessary for those candidates who do not possess Matric &FSc / FA qualifications