Following Provincial Government's Entry test are valid for admission in MBBS & BDS
|Punjab & Kashmir||UHS|
Admission Procedure (MBBS & BDS)
- Applications for admission/entry test be invited through Riphah International University website and advertisement in local, foreign print and electronic media.
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal: http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk (By hand applications are not acceptable, Incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application processing fee can be submitted as:
1 - After submitting the online application please download Chalan form that can be deposited in any branch of HBL, please
upload the image of deposited challan to complete the admission process or deposit in cash (by handing over physically)
in any of our Admissions Offices.
2 - Application processing fee( Rs.3000/- (in person) or Rs. 3100/- (by courier)) is accepted in the form of Bank Draft/Pay order
drawn in favor of “Islamic International Medical College Trust”.Draft/pay order may be acquired from any bank nearest to your
residence. NTN of IIMCT is “1419634-4”.
- You can also update you submitted application from the admission portal (http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS/BDS Program:
- The candidate should have passed the intermediate science (FSc) examination (medical group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a board of secondary education in Pakistan.
- Any other examination of a foreign university or examining body (A-levels etc.) which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the intermediate science F.Sc (Pre Medical Group) examination (medical group) of a Pakistani university or board of secondary education. Such candidates will have to furnish, along with their application, an equivalence certificate from the inter-board chairman of the committee (IBCC). However, equivalence certificates of such applicants will not be accepted who have not studied physics, chemistry, biology, and English in 11th and 12th grade.
- The candidate should have passed a higher examination of a Pakistani university with biological sciences (BSc) after FSc in medical group, securing 60% marks (in both degrees) in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination.
- Candidates are required to take entrance test taken by provincial government authority nominated by Federal government i.e. UHS, NTS, ETEA, AJK, Sind or Baluchistan.
- If no centralized entry test for admission to medical and dental colleges is arranged by the federal government or any agency nominated by the federal government, then the college will arrange its own entry test. If the college does not take its own test, the marks secured in the entrance test exam of the examining body will be accepted.
Admission for Expatriates (Pakistani Students Living Abroad):
- Pakistani nationals living abroad who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above are eligible to take the entry test. If they do not take the entry test, they can alternatively take the SAT II test with minimum score of 550.
- If the medium of instruction in that country is other than English, they will also have to take TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5.
- They are eligible for both open merit seats and the reserved seats for expatriates. However, entry test is mandatory for admission on open merit seat.
No candidate shall be eligible for foreign quota seats in public and private medical and dental institutions under sub-regulation (I) and (2) unless he holds a permanent foreign nationality or dual nationality or overseas Pakistani students and who has physically studied and passed secondary school certificate (SSC) and HSSC passing 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan during his stay abroad and having a certificate from the institution last attended to this effect.
Admission for International Students:
- Foreign nationals are also eligible for admission, subject to the merit determined by the college based on FSc or equivalent (A levels / 12th grade) examination and the SAT II score.
- They will not be required to take the entry test. However, they will have to furnish the SAT II score of 550. If the medium of instruction in that country is other than English, they will also have to take TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5.
- They must apply through their foreign office.
- They will only be admitted against the reserved seats for foreign students provided they meet the selection criteria.
- Foreign nationals shall complete the online application form, take its print and forward the application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, requesting them for grant of clearance to the candidate and subsequently forwarding their application to Ministry of Education who after completing the formalities shall forward the case to Islamic International Medical College. It would be advisable if foreign applicants send their applications through their own Government Embassy/High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Foreign nationals will need a student visa to enter Pakistan for studies, once their admission is confirmed. An overseas applicant cannot seek admission in any educational institution in Pakistan with a Tourist or Visit Visa and is liable to be deported by the Government of Pakistan as per regulations, for which College will not bear any responsibility.
- The aptitude test/ interview will be held according to the date, time and place intimated by email to the applicants after receiving their applications for admission. Merit list, once compiled, will be posted on the IIMC and Riphah International University websites as well as on college notice board. Interview call letters will be sent by post/email to candidates according to the merit.
- Result/final selection intimation will be dispatched to the successful candidates only.
- The College shall not issue any admission letter to a foreign applicant unless clearance from the Government agencies is received.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for admission in MBBS/BDS program.
- Marital status: Marital status does not affect the selection.
- Fitness: The candidate should possess adequate mental and physical health to continue his/her course of studies.
Ineligibility/ Cancellation of Admission:
- The candidate must not have been expelled/rusticated from any educational institution.
- The admission can be terminated at any stage in case of false information. The admission committee may cancel/refuse admission of/to any student without assigning any reason.
The merit list will be prepared by the Admission Committee based on the following:
- Matric or equivalent 10%
- Intermediate or equivalent 40%
- Entry test or equivalent 50%
Additional weightage will be given for Hifzal-Qur’an and NCC Training certificate as for government policy in vogue. Final selection will be made on Interview/Aptitude test which carries additional 12.5% weightage as per PM&DC rules
Available Seats of MBBS :
MBBS Seats available are as follows:
|Open Merit||78 Seats|
|Foreign / Expatriate||15 Seats|
|Pakistan Railway Employees||05 Seats|
|Al-Mizan Foundation||01 Seat|
|IIMCT/RIU Employees’ Children||01 Seat|
Available Seats of BDS:
BDS Seats available are as follows:
|Open Merit||64 Seats|
|Foreign / Expatriate||11 Seats|
Class Timings: Monday to Friday (Morning 8:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- MBBS is offered at Islamic International Medical College, IIMCT Complex, Al-Mizan Campus, IIMCT Complex, 274-Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi
- BDS is offered at Islamic International Dental College IIDC Complex City Campus 7th Avenue, G-7/4, Islamabad
For more Information please visit