Riphah In KPK
Riphah International University, is a private University, chartered by the Federal Government of Pakistan in 2002. The University was established with a view to producing professionals with Islamic moral and ethical values. The University has 08 faculties and 16 academic departments and an overseas project, namely, RAK College of Dental Sciences, UAE. The University is also working on the establishment of its campus in Mauritius. Currently, the University has campuses in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad and Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
Recently, Riphah is ranked at the second position among all the private sector universities in general category. To cater the educational needs of Malakand Division, Riphah International University is opening its first state of the art campus in Chakdara, Malakand. Malakand campus will offer 3 programs in Rehabilitation Sciences, Management Sciences and Computing.
Islamabad & Rawalpindi
The University is spread across five different locations in Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
- Main Campus is in Sector I-14, Islamabad, where Faculties of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Computing (male) and Social Sciences are located.
- City Campus is in Sector G-7, Islamabad where Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Islamic International Dental College, Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences (Male) and Riphah Institute of Healthcare Improvement and Safety are located.
- City Campus-II is in Sector F-5, Islamabad where Riphah Institute of Public Policy, Riphah Institute of Systems engineering and Riphah NCUK Program are located.
- Al-Mizan Campus is located at the main Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi in the historic premises of the Old Supreme Court. The Islamic International Medical College, Faculty of Management Science, Riphah Institute of Media Sciences and Riphah FM 102.2 are located.
- Riphah WISH Campus is a female only campus located in Sector H-8, Islamabad. Where Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Department of Social Sciences and Humanities and Faculty of Computing are located.
- Lahore is known as Pakistan's educational capital, having universities and colleges more than any other city of the country. The city nurtures the biggest number of professionals in the fields of Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Nuclear Sciences, Pharmacy, Telecommunication, Biotechnology and so on.
- To cater the educational needs of Lahore, Riphah International University opened its first state of the art campus within the heart of the city (Township) in July, 2012. Currently the Lahore campus is offering more than 25 programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences, Management Sciences, Computing, Engineering and Social & Applied Sciences.
- Since its inauguration in 2012, the family of Riphah Lahore Campus which comprises of students, parents, faculty members and management staff have been growing at a rapid pace. Currently, Lahore Campus has more then 1800 students in undergraduate and post graduate programs and 87 full-time faculty members, including 22 PhDs.
- Riphah Lahore's growth streak is certainly attributed to highly qualified faculty, latest lab facilities, Rehabilitation Center, lecture halls, conducive learning environment, technology and WiFi enabled premises and several other worthwhile facilities.
- For its students to have clinical training in professional environment Riphah Lahore Campus has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Hospital, DHA and Sheikh Zaid Hospital, which offer contemporary Rehabilitation & Clinical Infrastructure.
- In December, 2015, RIPHAH Lahore reached another milestone by inaugurating its 50 Kanal Raiwind Road Master Campus. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and Live Stock Assistant Diploma (LAD) classes are currently offered there by Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences (RCVETS).
- In 2016, Riphah Lahore campus expended its operations by opening Quaid-e-azam campus at Quaid-e-azam Industrial Estate Kot Lakphat Lahore.
- Albro Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd
- Lahore General Hospital, Lahore
- Ittefaq Hospital, Lahore
- Rising Sun Institute for Special Children
- The historical city of Faisalabad, known as 'Manchester of Pakistan', is among one of the first planned cities of the country. Founded as anagricultural market, Faisalabad has now emerged as a giant metropolitan city and regarded as one of the top cities in terms of growth in industrialization and population. Considering the increase demand for the educational facilities, Riphah International University established its state of the art campus in Faisalabad.
- Situated at Main Satiana Road in Faisalabad, the purpose-built campus is spread over 3 acres of land. The vast grassy plots grasp the attention and provide a pleasant look to the campus. Around 26 departments are currently working in accordance with the Riphah's mission of imparting high quality education to more then 2,000 students with focus on Islamic ethical values.