Islamabad & Rawalpindi
The University is spread across five different locations in Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
- Main Campus is in Sector I-14, Islamabad, where Faculties of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Computing (male) and Social Sciences are located.
- City Campus is in Sector G-7, Islamabad where Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Islamic International Dental College, Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences (Male) and Riphah Institute of Healthcare Improvement and Safety are located.
- City Campus-II is in Sector F-5, Islamabad where Riphah Institute of Public Policy, Riphah Institute of Systems engineering and Riphah NCUK Program are located.
- Al-Mizan Campus is located at the main Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi in the historic premises of the Old Supreme Court. The Islamic International Medical College, Faculty of Management Science, Riphah Institute of Media Sciences and Riphah FM 102.2 are located.
- Riphah WISH Campus is a female only campus located in Sector H-8, Islamabad. Where Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Department of Social Sciences and Humanities and Faculty of Computing are located.
- Lahore is known as Pakistan's educational capital, having universities and colleges more than any other city of the country. The city nurtures the biggest number of professionals in the fields of Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Nuclear Sciences, Pharmacy, Telecommunication, Biotechnology and so on.
- To cater the educational needs of Lahore, Riphah International University opened its first state of the art campus within the heart of the city (Township) in July, 2012. Currently the Lahore campus is offering more than 25 programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences, Management Sciences, Computing, Engineering and Social & Applied Sciences.
- Since its inauguration in 2012, the family of Riphah Lahore Campus which comprises of students, parents, faculty members and management staff have been growing at a rapid pace. Currently, Lahore Campus has more then 1800 students in undergraduate and post graduate programs and 87 full-time faculty members, including 22 PhDs.
- Riphah Lahore's growth streak is certainly attributed to highly qualified faculty, latest lab facilities, Rehabilitation Center, lecture halls, conducive learning environment, technology and WiFi enabled premises and several other worthwhile facilities.
- For its students to have clinical training in professional environment Riphah Lahore Campus has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Hospital, DHA and Sheikh Zaid Hospital, which offer contemporary Rehabilitation & Clinical Infrastructure.
- In December, 2015, RIPHAH Lahore reached another milestone by inaugurating its 50 Kanal Raiwind Road Master Campus. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and Live Stock Assistant Diploma (LAD) classes are currently offered there by Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences (RCVETS).
- In 2016, Riphah Lahore campus expended its operations by opening Quaid-e-azam campus at Quaid-e-azam Industrial Estate Kot Lakphat Lahore.
- Albro Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd
- Lahore General Hospital, Lahore
- Ittefaq Hospital, Lahore
- Rising Sun Institute for Special Children
- The historical city of Faisalabad, known as 'Manchester of Pakistan', is among one of the first planned cities of the country. Founded as anagricultural market, Faisalabad has now emerged as a giant metropolitan city and regarded as one of the top cities in terms of growth in industrialization and population. Considering the increase demand for the educational facilities, Riphah International University established its state of the art campus in Faisalabad.
- Situated at Main Satiana Road in Faisalabad, the purpose-built campus is spread over 3 acres of land. The vast grassy plots grasp the attention and provide a pleasant look to the campus. Around 26 departments are currently working in accordance with the Riphah's mission of imparting high quality education to more then 2,000 students with focus on Islamic ethical values.
Ras Al Khaimah College of Dental Sciences
- RAK College of Dental Sciences in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE is an International venture with Islamic International Dental College of Riphah International University. It was founded in 2007 to impart professional education of international standard to its students.
- Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) occupies a strategic location in the heart of the Middle East on the busy Strait of Hormuz and is the furthest north of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Boasting the UAE's longest coastline, Ras Al Khaimah translates from Arabic to English as "the top of the tent" due to its position, and is the most scenic of the Emirates with landscape ranging from fertile plains, mountains, desert regions and kilometers of untouched coastline and white sandy beaches.
- Five batches of dentists graduated from RAK College of Dental Sciences, UAE. It is worth mentioning that the first batch of dentists was graduated in the year 2012.
- The newly built campus of the College is a State-of-the-Art, purpose-built Oral Healthcare Center, providing the latest learning facilities for the students and the nest clinical facilities for the local community. This hospital is the largest hospital in the UAE.
- The college currently has students from 21 nations including UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, India, Bangladesh, Syria, Pakistan, Jordon, UK, Canada and USA.
- RAKCODS is providing clinic based training cum learning environment and is known as one of the best learning places for the students in the region.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL LINKAGES
The University has been making intensive efforts to broaden the base of its research and development activities through collaboration with national and international organizations / institutions of repute. On this front, it has signed Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with the following organizations / institutions.
For more Details regarding National & International Linkages please click below link: