The admissions are offered twice a year, once in January (Spring Semester) and the other in July (Fall Semester). The candidates are required to attach the copies of following documents along with the application forms:
- Recent 4 passport size color photograph
- National Identity Card / B Form
- Matriculation / Senior Cambridge or equivalent Certificate
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent
- Provisional / Character Certificate of the college/institution last attended
- An undertaking by student's parent/guardian
- The nature of undertaking is related to the requirement of the University.
- No application will be considered unless fully and completely made out on the prescribed form by the candidate in his/her own hand writing.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
Selection criteria for BS CS
|Marks in Intermediate or equivalent
|Entry Test/ Interview
Eligibility criteria/Entry requirements
- Intermediate (F.Sc/F.A./ICS) or equivalent with at least 45% marks. Students awaiting results can also apply.
Program of Studies for BS CS
|Computer Science (Application Domain)
|Supporting Studies (Math/Science )